More Than Just a Tax Return Service…
We Will “Take You By The Hand” in All Financial Aspects of Your Business.
Without a blueprint, it is very difficult to know what you are building. For the successful business, having a financial coach is instrumental in making sure your company has clarity of direction.
Our Financial Coaching services help you develop the plan that will assure your business moves forward and succeeds. In developing the Plan, we help you break your company down into the core components. How is the company defined? What are your products? Who are your competitors? What are the processes for ensuring financial health and approaching business risks?
You will benefit from our Financial Coaching services if…
- you are starting a new business or enterprise.
- you are expanding a current business, or adding a new product or service to an existing business.
- you are buying a business, product, or service.
- you are trying to turn around a failing business.
Financial Coaching will help you identify the weak spots in your Business Plan or plan for any elements that you have not previously addressed. In order to push your business to the next competitive level, you must…
- identify your target population, product or services, and the advantages you offer over your competitors.
- fully research the ways the need you have identified is currently being fulfilled.
- gain an understanding of the market, develop campaigns and timelines for promoting your business, and project the results of such campaigns.
- formulate a plan for staffing your business, including an identifying set of skills and expertise that will be required to secure the future of your business.
- complete management plans and systems required to run your business.
- outline financial necessities, including start-up costs, operating costs, income projections and analysis.
- identify all building and equipment needs.
- create timelines for all current or initial products as well as projected projects.
Financial Coaching will help to assure that all your bases are covered as you begin or continue your venture.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at 407-781-9806 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“I am the COO of venVelo and general partner of South Poplar Ventures, both prominent venture capital funds in Florida. We use Shah Accounting for bookkeeping and tax prep for both funds. We tried two other firms first, but Shah did better work at a much better price. We won’t be trying another firm. Absolutely delighted with the the great level of service and the pro-active guidance we receive. 5 stars and more.”